Tuesday 29 December 2015

Snippets of Christmas


Merry Christmas..... Everyone!





Mikes was very lucky to have a full stocking, me not so much.......



Doug HATES this reindeer costume so much ha but he looks so funny, couldn't resist.




This little monkey wanted to go back to bed! Far too early.


Doug needed a little hand with the unwrapping but was very pleased with his sausages and lillys kitchen christmas gift! (yummy)

I have such an obsession with buying cards (In love with paper chase so much!) Anyway this year I bought mikes two christmas cards before seeing the star wars one which I just couldn't resist! 

His poor lump shows up so much with my camera but luckly it is just a cyst which will go in time thank god I was such a worried momma! 


Hope you all had a great christmas

with love

Josephine

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Josephine Carla | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig