Tuesday 7 June 2016

Reminiscing about my travels Part 1


It seems so long ago now but when I was young free and living with my mum, I had the luxuary of all my money to myself which was amazing. I was extremely lucky to go on amazing holidays. However since becoming a grown up and having to pay for all grown up things, being able to travel has sadly made it to the bottom of my list. But I really want this to change. To spur me on to save for a holiday for myself and the boys, here a few pictures of me traveling around many moons ago. This was my first time in Asia which I went by myself I went for three months and taught english for the first part then travelled through Bangkok then all up Northan Thailand. I met the most amazing people and even celebrated my 21st out there.



Such cute children I wanted to take them all home! 


This was my 21st Hattie who I met out there got me a cake with my face on ha! I recieved flowers and cards from the children at school, have to say was the best birthday ever!
















This picture cracks me up every time haha!!!!

Josephine Carla

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Josephine Carla | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig