Sunday 6 December 2015

Friston Forest walks

6th December 2015


I absolutely love taking Doug here for his daily walks it is so beautiful and peaceful. I find just the same old park all the time can become really boring, whereas with Friston I can put my wellies on take my camera, put my rucksack on and make an adventure out of it! It was also the first time we took him of the lead and felt confident that he wouldn't run away! So here are a few snaps that we took.



Look at those eyes! like butter wouldn't melt


This little monkey always wants us to throw the ball but he never brings it back!



I know this picture isn't in focus but I love it! Who said pugs don't have any energy.

Mum stop taking pictures I know Im fabulous but please!


Josephine Carla

x
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Josephine Carla | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig