Wednesday 9 December 2015

Birthday......




Its that time of the year where Im another year older.... (sobs).Its funny to think when I was in my early teens that anything above 21 was super old and that I would have children and be married by the age of 23 ha! I feel that my 20's are slipping by so fast I wish it would slow down. There is so much I still want to accomplish, but as I get older I have realised that whatever age or stage that I am in my life that I will acheive things and will do things in my own time and when I want. 

Here are a few birthday treats that I got... lucky old me.



Birthday treats

Peacoat-Thewhitecompany Shoes-Boden Both Blouses-Zara Peony&Blush suede cologne-Jo Malone
Birthday Cake credit to my mother hen.


I wanted a nice relaxing birthday and thats what I got, spending it with family and stuffing our faces with lots of cake. I couldn't ask for more!

p.s I couldn't wait to tuck into my cake so couldn't get the best picture!HA

Josephine

x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Josephine Carla | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig